Sheila In Israel

The Power of the Three Stranded Prayer Family,

While you are reading this I will be on my way to Israel. My heart is so very eager to be there! We (my husband and I) will be staying in a church guest house in Jerusalem and want to pray for YOU while there in the church sanctuary. We would also LOVE to have YOUR prayers for our trip. Please pray for safety and for our hearts to come back full and prepared to serve God more fully  So, leave your prayer requests and prayers on my blog by CLICKING HERE and YOU will be prayed for. I can’t wait to update you when I get back and continue our prayers to our Faithful and True Savior! Update me on how you are. I would love to hear!

Love YOU SO!
Sheila

The Power of the Three Stranded Prayer
Copyright © 2016 by Sheila Mangum

Comments

1. 5 years ago, one of our granddaughters was angry with her mother, who caught her in a lie and punished her. My daughter and her ex got along fine until a new, heavy drinking girlfriend entered the picture. Right away, this woman became jealous of our relationship with our granddaughters and also their siblings relationship with the girls. They lied and we fought a 3 year battle in court, which in St. Tammany Parish, Louisiana, is one of the most corrupt systems in the country. Our daughter lost custody of the girls and for 5 years she has paid $50.00/hr just to see them. I will tell you that both DCFS (Children’s services, the police and numerous court ordered psychiatrists have all cleared our daughter. Yet, this live in girlfriend continues to pound hatred into these girls’ hearts and have completely alienated the girls from their siblings and their entire extended maternal family, which include 2 living great grandparents. The federal authorities are currently investigating the ex’s lawyer and the judge. Please pray for justice and that our daughter gets her girls back and also that the girls’ hearts and minds are not poisoned against us. We are a very close family and we love our children and grandchildren (10 in all) with all our hearts. These granddaughters are also being taught there is no God. That breaks my heart! I am so thankful for your prayers, Sheila. They give me hope, build my faith and keep me focused! God Bless You!

2. Beverly says:

Praying for you and your husband that everything you desire and more manifest during you trip. May God pour out his blessings upon you bring you home safely. I ask that you would Pray for Elaine Davis and family loss of husband recently, her health admitted to hospital with infection, and loss of family pet all in short time. Pray that God will Bless her with good health shower her with Love and protection and for her family that God will give them strength and hope during this season of change. Thank you Sheila for your beautiful prayers. But You OH LORD are a shield around me, the Lifter of my head May God Bless You in Jesus Name Amen and Amen!!!

• Beverly says:

But You OH LORD are a shield around me,MY GLORY, and the Lifter of my head Amen

• Sheila Mangum says:

Yes, and AMEN! But You OH LORD are a shield around me, the Lifter of my head. Prayed for YOU and Elaine while in Jerusalem Beverly! You are loved, adored and surrounded by His goodness! AMEN! Love, Sheila

3. kirsten says:

May God bless you and keep you, May His face shine upon you and may He grant you His peace and His presence. MUCH LOVE!!!

• Sheila Mangum says:

AMEN! Much love to you too Kristen! I prayed for YOU while in Jerusalem. May HIS face shine upon YOU. May HE grant you peace and the power of HIS presence. AMEN! Love, Sheila

4. Darlene says:

Sheila I stand in agreement with you and your husband for a safe journey to Israel and back home. My heart is also excited along with yours, I pray that God overwhelms you with His fullness abundantly above all you can imagine. I pray God’s Glory take you to a new level in your relationship with Him.

Please pray for me as I prepare for a mission trip to Haiti in July. Pray for my heart to be open and prepared for what God would have me to do to bring forth His love and grace. Also pray for provision to cover trip cost as well as additional funding to be a blessing to others.

Pray for me and my husband to have resolution to our home situation, and that the deed to our property is released to us immediately, along with a supernatural increase in our finances so we can be a blessing to others. .

I look forward to you sharing the goodness of the Lord from your trip as I will do the same with you.

God bless you.

Love,
    Darlene

• Beverly says:

Standing with you in agreement for all of your prayer requests.May God bless you and keep you safe on your trip to Haiti.May he pour his blessings upon you as you reach out to people with the Gospel of Jesus,and show you his Favor in your financial needs. God Bless You in Jesus Name Amen!

• Sheila Mangum says:

Darlene, YOU are the sweetest and YOU were prayed for while I was in Jerusalem! Keep me posted on Haiti, your home and finances. He has everything YOU need in HIS hands! Love you sister! Sheila

5. Sheila, My heart is heavy. The day this came to my email, I lost my sister due to complications from a stroke. We just buried her Saturday. She was only 51. I still can’t believe she’s gone. It just doesn’t seem real. I know she’s with Jesus so that brings me some comfort. I have 2 prayer requests . The first one is for her two children they are 26 & 19. They need salvation. The second prayer request is for me. I’m still praying and believing God for marriage restoration.
    Thank you for your prayers and I pray for safe travels for you and your husband!

• Sheila Mangum says:

Awwwww our sweet Tracy! You were prayed for while I was in Jerusalem. My prayer is that your beautiful heart is comforted and strengthened! I laid your sister’s children and marriage in God’s faithful hands. YOU ARE LOVED! Sheila

6. Praying for you and your husband Sheila! May the Lord bless you and keep you safe during your journey. My prayer request is for my husband Troy’s salvation and restoration of our marriage.

God bless you and much love to you.

Laurie

• Sheila Mangum says:

AMEN! Thank you Laurie! YOU were prayed for while I was in Jerusalem! Take great comfort that GOD has heard the cries for your heart for your husband’s salvation and the restoration of your marriage. HE IS FAITHFUL and TRUE my sister! Love you, Sheila

7. Praying for you and your husband Shelia.

Please pray for my marriage and an upcoming surgery this Monday. Thanks so much Sheila, God’s blessing for your trip.

• Sheila Mangum says:

Thank you Nancy! YOU were prayed for while I was in Jerusalem! Let us know how your surgery went! Praying for wholeness and healing. AMEN! Love you sister, Sheila

8. Thank you for asking for personal prayer requests.i just love your prayers and will be praying for you & your husband. What a special trip and may it be filled with wonder & awe for Him as well as blessings from Him. May He fill your cups until they overflow with love, comfort, peace and thanksgiving.

I will be returning to my Lyme disease physician in July. Please pray for complete healing & restoration. I really would like to attend & enjoy my daughter’s upcoming wedding (I’ve missed every one of her activities/sporting events/graduation since she was in Kindergarten). And all our hearts -husband & 5 kids- are beginning to waiver after 17 yrs of me suffering/financial ruin/unanswered prayers. How I desire for all our hearts to fully return to the Lord with zeal and knowing He is good & loves us so. Thank you!!

• Sheila Mangum says:

Father, YOU will attend to Moriah and her beautiful family because YOU are her FAITHFUL and TRUE God! Heal them healthy and whole in every area of their lives. AMEN! Moriah, YOU were prayed for while I was in Jerusalem sister! Please keep us posted on your health and heart as God restores you!
      Love YOU, Sheila

9. Christina says:

Heavenly Father, thank you for your faithfulness and thank you for your amazing generosity to your children. Father thank you for this awesome trip for Sheila and her husband, that you took them on this amazing journey together! Father, open up their eyes wide to what things you want them to see. Fill them with fresh revelations daily and wondrous joy! Father, bless their socks off throughout this journey. Holy Spirit anoint them, refresh and fill their hearts with all your goodness. Keep them safe Lord. Father, thank you for your goodness in Jesus precious and Holy name Amen.

• Sheila Mangum says:

Love you so much Christina! I was comforted with the scriptures you prayed! You are my fav! YOU were prayed for while I was in Jerusalem sister! Love YOU, Sheila

10. Sheila enjoy your trip! My husband needs a job as his unemployment will run out in July. And I need to have peace in my heart that all is right between the Lord and me. I have some deep seated insecurities about my relationship with Him that I need to get over. Thank you so much!

• Sheila Mangum says:

AMEN! You were prayed for while I was in Jerusalem Kim! Prayed for provision and the healing of your beautiful heart! God is so very good at both! Love you sister, Sheila

11. I will be praying for you and your husband. Please pray for doors to open for my son’s employment. Thank you. God bless you!

12. I’m praying for you Sheila. Please pray for my house to sell with the current contract without any repairs or discounts. Please also pray for my future relationship and marriage… that God would give me wisdom. Finally, please pray for my whole transition in my life, that God will go before me and make the path smooth and straight. I need peace and joy in my life.

13. Found out that my husband has been spending time with another woman. Hes making it seem like nothing happened… it was just a friendship but she was a teacher at my daughters school and resigned to prevent this relationship from going any further, talked to her pastor about it and the principal. I want to believe him but i also know him and how charming he can be with another pretty lady. At the end of the day, im called to love like hosea right. And i so want to. I need God to fill me with his love so i can give it unconditionally. I want to forgive and forget and not be hunted by the what ifs. I want to walk in my dining room and patio without having to think about them spending time together there while i was at work at night with my children sleeping a few rooms away😢

14. Stephanie says:

Shelia, you and your husband will be in my prayers. We are without an air conditioning unit in our home. No hear or air since February. Please pray that God will show me the best way to get financing.
    Thank you!

15. Jennifer says:

Praising God for this amazing trip for you! And thanking God for your heart to pray for others while you’re there. That is incredibly beautiful!

My marriage is struggling. I’m a bit lost as to what God wants for me but am doing my best to listen.

I’m also grieving the loss of a dear friendship 3 years ago and feel God has promised restoration. It’s the waiting that is hard but I know He’s faithful.

Thank you for your prayers. God bless you, Sheila!

16. Thank You Abba Father for blessing Your daughter Sheila, and her husband, with this trip to Israel. I believe it is a reward to her from Yehovah Gmolah (The Lord Who rewards) for spending so much time in prayer for all of us, Your children. So please be with them as Yehovah Shammah (God is There) every step of the way, bless them, protect their body, soul and spirit supernaturally and let them receive from You an abundance of joy, provision, divine appointments, and revelation. In the Name of Jesus I pray with thanksgiving Amen. *Please pray for breakthrough in my family; financial breakthrough for me and my husband; inspiration and wisdom from Holy Spirit to market my business well and for paying clients to start coming in….and last but most important of all: to know Him even better and to make Him known. Thank you and lots of blessings, Sheila.

17. Praying for you, Sheila! Please pray that my husband, Ron, will receive a written offer and start date from potential employer soon. He’s already received a verbal offer from them, but the employer is still working out “logistics.” Thank you, and God bless you, Sheila!

18. I will be praying for God’s blessings and favor on you and your husband,Sheila. Sheila please also pray for me,I am here taking care of my mother who has Dementia. She is getting worse and it breaks my heart to take care of her and see her mental state worsening. Also being my mom’s care giver I am feeling the loneliness a lot where I cry every night. I know God is with me and Jesus is my friend. I cry out in prayer as I feel so alone. I have been praying for and believing God for a help mate, I have been praying to work in ministry with my future husband,I pray to be a pastor’s or minister’s wife. I pray that my husband and I will be God’s ministry team working to glorify His name in everything we do,think and say! God bless you.

Lisa

19. My thoughts and prayers are with you, Sheila and your husband. The churches chose this follower to travel with us while we carry this gift that will bring praise to the Lord and show how much we hope to help. 2 Corinthians 8:19 CEV May you hear and feel the Holy Spirit as you travel to and from Jerusalem.

Thank you for always offering your prayers. And they did more than we had hoped. They gave themselves first to the Lord and then to us, just as God wanted them to do.
    2 Corinthians 8:5 CEV I ask you to please ask Poppa God to help me listen to Him better. I have many plans in my heart, but pray to accept God’s will for my life. Please remove anything that is not meant for me. Finally, please challenge me to do more of His work. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen

20. Praying for you and your husband – for peace, safety, and your hearts and eyes to be open for all that He has for you during this trip. How exciting!! I’m a little jelly, if I’m honest! What a treat to be where our Lord and Savior walked!

Please pray for the hearts of my two boys – Brandon (20 & joining the Marines in November) and Jackson (17) – that God would draw them, and that they would follow hard after Him, living a life that is please to Him – not themselves. They were saved as children, but the last 10 years (divorce and all the nasty that entails) have dealt a hefty blow, leaving them disillusioned.

For me, that my heart would completely heal (it hasn’t – I have a hard time with trust). That God would open the eyes of my heart, and return the joy of my salvation. That I would be most sensitive to the voice and leading of the Holy Spirit. For wisdom.

Thank you sweet Sheila. Enjoy your time in Israel!

21. Praying you have an awesome trip! God has been doing amazing things in my life. Please pray that I will have wisdom and boldness. And that my family (husband Eric; daughter Rachel, 22 and son-in-law,Matt, 25; sons, Matthew and Daniel, 19; daughter, Sarah, 11 – my eldest daughter and my sons are all studying to be ministers) will be drawn to spend more and more time seeking after the things of God and will receive complete healing. Please pray for a hedge of protection around my family.
    Thank you, Sheila! I look forward to meeting you someday, what a great time we will have in heaven!

22. Christine says:

I feel like my life and my family is falling apart. For quite a long time I have been trying to find work, but have not been successful. After my last rejection I have given up. My confidence is so low and I feel like a big failure. I wonder what I am doing wrong for God not helping me. I get mad at myself, thinking I must not have enough faith for God to help. My heart is bruised and broken concerning my purpose for being alive and for my family situation. Thank you for your prayers. I pray for safe travels on your trip.

• Jesus has told me that He has placed everything you need right in front of you so don’t look outside first, look inside first. Think about you, the real you, your talents and loves and gifts you remember as a young child. These are the presents from m the Lord. You have always had them. And you must hold Jesus hand to d below them. Lord, please provide Christine with the insights and understandings, visions and revelations, and all the Love and Wisdom of Jesus to help her make the breakthrough You have planned. In Jesus name, Amen.

23. praying you feel God’s presence every step of your journey and you will be refreshed with the spirit of God deep down inside you and all will be well.
    Pray for restored relationships, more love in this world and respect for all. Thank you for your prayers and making God first in your life as I so appreciate you, respect you and am grateful I have you praying for me…God bless your travels!

24. rochelle says:

Sheila, God’s already there. He has gone before you. You are safe in His arms. Thank you Jesus in advance for the wonderful experience for Sheila and her husband. You are good. Also please pray for my son Dave, that the Spirit would get a hold of his heart. Thank you. God bless. xxoo rochelle

25. Praying for your protection, for the Lord to surround you with his favour. Please pray for my family ( children ) For the enemies plans to fail ,for God to show up in amazing ways so all will know that it is his power alone that saves and blesses. Thank you

26. I’m sending lots of prayers for you and your husband on this trip!! May it truly be a blessing and you see and hear God!! I’m asking for prayers for my family. My husband has filed for divorce. We would have been married 10 years this year. We have a wonderful 10 year old boy, My prayer is for either the restoration and reunification of our marriage or that God would remove all this worry and fear and anxiety from my heart and replace it with peace and joy that only he can give me in this time.

27. Israel, how wonderful! Prayers for safe travels and over your trip Sheila!

Please pray over my work situation. My job is physically, emotionally and spiritually draining. Lots of spiritual warfare and it leaves me depleted and discouraged everyday.

Thanks Sheila!

28. Suzanne says:

Prayers for safe travels, prayers for open heart to receive all the Lord has in store for and your hubby. Continued Blessings.

Thank you for always praying for others. I would appreciate continued prayers over my family situation. We’ve had such a tough (5 year) season, job loss, health issues, legal issues, kids, financial concerns, ending with hubby “not happy”, moved out and filed for divorce. Never saw it coming. I know the Lord has a plan, greater than anything I can imagine. I know his grace is enough. I need wisdom and peace, ears to hear, eyes to see and a heart open to receive.

29. Father God,

I pray that you will be with Sheila and her husband as they travel to Israel. Give them safe traveling grace there and back. Protect them and keep them safe while they are there. I pray that they will experience You like never before. I pray that they will grow closer to You and know You more. Show up and show out for them during this trip. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.

My 19 year old sister just moved 12 hours always from home to attend college. Please pray for her protection and that she will grow closer to God during this season of her life. Please pray for my 7 year old son that God would give him the faith to believe and that the day of his salvation will come quickly. Please pray that God would give me the wisdom I need to parent my son and to make the right decisions on his behalf. Also, pray that I will be able to find a teaching job and that God’s will for my life and my son’s life will be done.

30. Suzanne says:

Prayers have been said for your trip. I’m so happy for you my brother and sister in Christ to get to enjoy a beautiful retreat, and to explore what God has in store for you. May you find all that each of you are seeking.
    Yours in Him,
    Suz

31. My adult daughter has recently started coming to church with her boyfriend and I am so grateful. My prayer is that God would heal her of her prodigal past and remove the memories of those things from her prodigal past that may hold her from completely giving over her heart to Christ. I long for her and her boyfriend to live an abundant life, walking with The Lord who alone has the power to heal our broken and scarred lives. I pray the same for her boyfriend.
    Thank you for praying. I pray you and your husband have a blessed time in Israel. Safety and good health may be yours.

• Father, thank you for providing this opportunity for Sheila and her husband. Please keep a hedge of protection around them, keep them safe while travelling and bless them. Let them feel your presence. Keep their family safe while they are gone.

Please pray for Gordon to return to God with his whole heart and that God will remove people from his life that shouldn’t be there and bring Christian friends and role models into his life. Please pray for my other children, Mason and Hannah, that they will not grow weary doing good but reap a harvest and love the Lord with all of their heart. Thank you

• Amen and amen

32. Isaiah 40:28-31 is my prayer for you two. God keep them safe. Keep theirs eyes and hearts open to divine appointments all along the way. Put people in their path to bless them as well. May they see your hand of glory as they travel to the Holy land and back. AMEN and AMEN.

33. Father I pray you would encamp your angles around Sheila and her husband father I pray safe travels as you go before them and clear the way I also pray a fresh anointing upon them father refill their hearts with living water a burning desire in their souls to serve you and your people father I pray a fresh breath from your Holy Spirit be upon them in Jesus name!

I also would love prayer for my husband and boys and step daughters that they would all give their hearts fully to Christ and serve him. Along with prayer for my dads salvation. Peace and unity in our extended families.

Thank you Sheila and may God continue to bless you may his face shine upon you give you peace rest and joy unspeakable!

34. Michelle D says:

I need prayer for my husband. He is not a believer and he really needs to know the Lord. There have been some challenges in our marriage and we see God doing amazing things through it all. Please pray for my husband to want to have a relationship with the Lord

I will pray also for the safety of you and your husband.

God Bless

35. May God, our Father, watch over your travels. May he fill you to overflowing with His abundant life. May you be refreshed and filled with joy in His presence as you seek His face.

Please pray for my adult children who are back slidden, that God would pursue them, awaken them, refresh them with newness of life and pour His Holy Spirit in them that they would return to him with confession, repentance, forgiveness, healing and be filled with joy and His love. Please God, bring my children back into the fold which is the only place true life is found through Jesus Christ, their Savior.

Thank you so much for your prayers for us. I pray them over my entire family. God bless !

36. Praying for a safe flight.

Please pray for my sons heart. My family of 4. For health, healing, forgiveness, love. But most importantly stay together. Amen. Thank you!

37. I pray Gods best blessings be yours as you and your husband travel safely to Israel. I pray your time there will be a time of renewal, restoration and revival! May the Lord stir up the gifts He’s placed in you so you can be a blessing touching lives wherever you go in Jesus’ mighty name! My prayer requests are for employment for Sean Rickards, LaKia Settles, Tanya Branch, Angela Brij and all those who are seeking employment at this time. I also pray for more business travel and for new opportunities to be impactful in my work. I pray for more communication, love, friendship, priority, honor, respect, intimacy (trust, comfort and understanding) and quality time with Andre Fennell as we enter relationship and begin to travel together. I pray for my nonprofit, Bee Prepared Now, to receive corporate financial and professional resources so the ministry can reach more homeless youth. I pray for those that are hurting and ask God to give them His peace – specifically for the members in my family (Krystle Hawthorne, Ayana Qasim, Maureen Rickards, Chenille Cooper, Richard Campbell, Shannon Mulvaney) as well as those who haven’t voiced their hurt aloud. I pray for my marriage and all marriages out there to be covered in the blood of Jesus and to be a beacon of light to this dark world that Gods plan is for unity! I pray for school students to be productive over the summer and for our local churches, my company and the government to be used for Gods glory. I also ask the Lord to let His glory fill my life so others who don’t know Him will encounter Him when they meet me. I thank God for all the answered prayers in advance and for this covenant community of prayer and ask His angels to continue encamping around us protecting us from the wicked one and the kingdom of darkness in Jesus’ marvelous name I pray, Amen!

38. Happy Thursday(: & traveling mercies. Psalm 91:11. Please pray for my family’ salvation & true conversion. Praying Psalm 34:8 for my 2 sons. Financial aid & open doors. May your time in Israel be an enriching blessing. In Jesus name. Amen.

39. Please pray for me to listen and obey with an open mind and heart!

40. Prayers for a safe trip and renewed strength for you.
    Please pray for our relationship with our adult daughter, for her struggles with anxiety, for my health, for job provision, and for our family’s health.
    Thank you and blessings.

41. Vickie and Family says:

Praying for you and your family. May you experience all God has for you on this trip. Pray for me and my family that God’s will be done continually in our lives. Pray for wisdom in every area of our lives and that continued good health be our portion. Enjoy your trip and God Bless you all! I Praying for Peace of Jerusalem.

42. May the Lord bless you and your husband during this trip. Please pray for my son and his dad. Healing, protection and deliverance for my son, restoration for their relationship, and both to come to Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. Have a safe trip 😊

43. Sheila, I pray for safe travels for you and your husband and for you both to feel God’s presence and hear His word in ways you have never experienced.

44. My prayer is to walk closer with the Lord and stay focused on him. Daily life and struggles get in the way and I don’t focus on what I should focus on. God has been good to me and I want to praise him not only in the good but also in the struggles. I pray God will reconcile this broken relationship that is near and dear to my heart. I have such an ache that some days it’s all I can do to stay focused. I miss this special one more than I realized was possible. Help me to be a light of God is this broken and dying world. Help me to make a difference in another specIal life that I can lead him to the cross of Calvary. To turn from his sinful ways and be a blessing to others. Thank you Shelia.
    I pray that you have a safe and beautiful trip to Israel. I pray that God allows the two of you to witness for Him and share the love of Jesus. Amen and Amen.

45. Praying for you for a blessed trip.
    I am praying for the best college course for my son and finances for it , your prayers would be appreciated!

46. I pray God will reveal himself more fully to you & your husband & what His desire is for your ministry.
    I ask for prayer for restoration for my family, that we would each be restored back to Jesus first then to each other.
    In Jesus name,
    Amen

47. I pray for safety and blessing for you and your husband Sheila. That God will fill you with his spirit and love and reveal new and amazing truth to you. Please pray for my health, my husbands faith and business to succeed (we are deeply in debt) and for my children to grow in their faith and walk closely with God. Also for the health of my mother who is battling depression and dementia. I thank you and I thank God for giving you a heart to pray for us.
    Have a blessed trip!

48. Please pray for my failing marriage. My vows are sacred to me and I do not want to discard them like rags. Pray that God will soften my husband’s heart. I pray that God pour blessings and safey on you while you are in Israel.

49. Father God,

Bless Sheila and her husband on their trip to Your chosen land. Keep them safe and be close to them as they visit this place that is so precious to us all. Draw them close to Yourself.

I have to go to court on 6/27 for child support. God’s will be done. I chose to forgive my child’s father for not being a man and taking responsibility for his own. God forgive him for who abandoning and neglecting his own flesh and blood.

I pray for my daughter to know God deeply as the Father who does not abandon or neglect. Her 10 year old heart is broken and wondering why her daddy doesn’t love her like “other kid’s daddies.” Father God , Uproot these seeds of Your enemy. She longs for family. Please provide a family for her according to Your will and purpose.

My personal request is that God would help me rise above my circumstances. I struggle to put Him first. I get overwhelmed with my personal responsibilities and do not give God His proper place in my life. God deserves better. I ask for a hunger for God, God’s word and obedience.

Father, Bless Sheila and her husband richly for taking the time to pray for a stranger.

In the precious name of my redeemer, Jesus Christ, amen!

• My daughter accepted Jesus Christ as Lord. She was Baptized in July. So thankful for this. No mater what happens, she’ll always have her relationship with Christ.

50. Leslie B says:

Praying for you and your husband! Enjoy your wonder-filled trip! Please give thanks that God has a plan for me and is working it out as I wait on Him to reveal it. Also, for my health, home, family and friends, and that God would restore all that Satan has stolen from me. Blessings and thanksgiving to you.

51. Please help me pray for my family. Mom is celebrating 80 years and she wants to go to Disneyland. I pray for safe travels to and back from the area. I pray my family is all is going is safe and also pray for me as I started a new job. Need grace especially during my probation period. Finally help me pray for a best friend of mine. I want to restore our friendship. Thanks

52. Praying for you, Sheila. Thankful for your prayers!