Yes, God Sees!

Father,

Faithful Father, answer Your beloved’s cries with this promise: Many are the afflictions of the righteous. But the LORD delivers him out of them all. (Psalm 34:19 ESV) Deliver them, like You promised, from ALL their heart aches, pains, and worries. Go before Your child with good things. (James 1:17) Go behind them with protection. (Psalm 18:2) Go beside Your child with answers and divine intervention. (Psalm 24:5) Wrap them tightly in Your love with godly relationships, answered prayers, open doors, closed doors, and complete healing; mind, body, soul, and spirit. (Psalm 136)

El Roi, we ask that You place Your attention on Your child. You are the God who sees. You have seen the pain, injustices, and loneliness and will attend to their cries. Let them know Your heart can be trusted. (1 Corinthians 2:9) Yes, our Gracious God, send encouragement to Your child today when they least expect it. Give whispers of love into Your child’s heart when fear is overwhelming them. (Psalm 73:26) Let them see that You are so very good. (Psalm 100:5)

Father, Your child is blessed because YOU are Faithful and True! (Revelation 19:11) Thank You for Your attentive ear to this plea. (Psalm 54:2) Surely You are their help, hope, and answer. You are the one who can and will sustain (support, carry, and give relief to) them. (Psalm 54:4) You are busy behind the scenes delivering them from all trouble and working to fulfill Your promises. For Your promises and faithfulness are their answer. May it be so!

In the mighty Name of Jesus we pray,
Amen and amen.

AMEN this prayer in the comments below!

PRAYER WARRIORS: Please join me and praying for our brothers and sisters HERE! LOVE YOU!
Share this prayer. Email it, Tweet it, and post on FaceBook. Someone needs it!

The Power of the Three Stranded Prayer
© 2016 by Sheila Mangum. All rights reserved.

Comments

1. Amen

2. Farrah Franklin says:

Amen in Jesus name

3. Barbara Olson says:

Amen

4. Barbara Olson says:

Amen! Thank you Sheila for your prayers

5. Amen!!

6. Amen and Amen, Father. Amen.

7. Thanks for your prayers, which always give me comfort.
    Praise the Lord. Amen.

8. Amen!

9. Amen!

10. AMEN!

11. May it be so! Amen!

12. Thank you for this prayer. Amen.

13. Amen! The LORD is so good!

14. Please, Father, give me hope and encouragement today. Amen and amen to Sheila’s prayer

15. Catherine Collie says:

Amen

16. Amen! <3 xoxo

17. Yes Lord! May it be so this very day for you are my only Hope!
    Amen!

18. Amen and Amen.

19. Amen and Amen

20. Susan Strack says:

In the mighty name of Jesus. AMEN!

21. IN JESUS NAME Amen and Amen!

22. Amen!

23. Amen!

24. May it be so! Amen and Amen! Thank you Father God for hearing the cry of My heart!

25. Amen & Amem. The Lord sees me, knows my heart and hears my cry. In His perfect timing, he will reveal His beauty from these ashes.

26. Amen! Amen!

27. Amemn! You ARE El Roi, the one who sees me…..thank you for the reminder , Sheila. Be blessed today.

28. Amen in Jesus name amen.

29. Amen

30. Amen and amen!

31. Amen and Amen! Thank You Jesus.

32. Jocelyn Claudio says:

Amen! Thank you God for who You are!

33. Amen and Amen. Thank you for hearing the cries of my heart.

34. Amen! Thank you Lord for seeing all of my heart and answering my cries beyond all I can think or ask. You are my God and you are good to me.

35. Amen. Just that word that I needed to hear…Thanks for sharing

36. Amen!

37. From the deepest part of my heart and being….amen

38. Farrah Franklin says:

In the name of Jesus amen

39. Amy Rogers says:

Indeed a lot of stress & anxiety (one of the flooded in LA that lost home); work is also bad.
    Have had a respiratory illness for 2 weeks & finally went to the nurse at work & got medication. I seem to be having a cardiac reaction to the antibiotic (I have a heart condition). Please pray that it resolves itself quickly with no lingering damage. Thank you.

40. Amen

41. Michelle Wittman says:

Amen

42. Beloved

Thank you for this prayer, I feel it was customized just for me. Please keep me close in prayer. I am in a hurtful relationship and need courage, wisdom, and reconciliation if it’s Gods will. I know that each tear I shed it is not in vain. Shalom

43. Christina says:

Just what I needed! Thank you dear She She for your anointed prayers on our behalf❤

44. Amen Lord Jesus, amen. You see the heartache, frustration and pain. You are faithful. You are trustworthy.

45. I am seeking Your peace Lord, Your healing touch upon my mind, body, and heart. Father I know You word say You do not give me the spirit of fear, Lord it has chained me up into a silent world, no friends, family, just total loneliness and heartache. Father You know my heart, all that concerns me. I’m trusting in You word, Your promises to deliver me from all fear and anxiety. In Jesus name. Amen