God Sees The Heart Break

Father,

Your name, El Roi, assures us that You are the God who sees our heartbreak. (Genesis 16:13) Father, You heard these words come out of Hannah’s mouth, I have been praying here out of my great anguish and grief. (1 Samuel 1:16 NIV) Hannah’s devastation ran deep and so does Your child’s. They are crying out in anguish and grief to You. (Psalm 18:6) All around, this precious one faces hardship: a marriage may seem over; a child may be a prodigal; a disease may be diagnosed; a bill might be due; a relationship could feel strained; a regret may be choking; a job could be lost; addiction, exhaustion, and depression might be defeating Your child … still, NOTHING is too hard for You. (Jeremiah 32:27)

Father, only You know the truest condition of Your child’s heart. (Psalm 139) Arrows, bandages, infections, and weeds litter the hidden places of their heart. The pain is real; this road has proven rough. Your child puts on a happy face, but fosters a sad heart. Give them the confidence needed to seek You for the wisdom and guidance to overcome heartbreaking situations. (Proverbs 3:26, James 1:5-6)

Your child is carrying a burden You never meant for them to carry. (1 Peter 5:7) Pick their burden up please; Father, to give Your child relief and rest from the strain of living day-to-day with worry, fear, and dread. (Lamentations 3:55-56) Anxiousness and mental distress have accompanied Your child on this journey far too long. Take these out of Your beloved’s heart to the very root! (Philippians 4:6, Romans 8:15)

Father, Scripture sweetly says, A broken heart You will not despise. (Psalm 51:17) You understand. You care. (Hebrews 4:14-15) You were there the moment Your child’s heart broke and You are present this minute. Your very presence can bring the comfort they have been crying out for. (Isaiah 66:13)

You are near Your child and will provide rescue from the hardship burying their heart in grief, shame, fear, and humiliation. The LORD is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit. (Psalms 34:18 ESV)

You attend to Your child lovingly and attentively. (Psalm 147:3) Yes, Your capable loving hands are the perfect place for their heart to mend.

Father, You desire that Your child not stay broken, but be whole, complete, and lacking nothing. May Your love blossom in the painful spots and bring healing. (Psalm 23) Please lift their head high as You Heal their heart with Your unending, devoted, faithful and true love for them. (Psalm 3:3) Yes, Wrap their broken heart up tight with Your powerful love.

In the mighty Name of Jesus we pray, Amen and amen.
Love,
Sheila

To AMEN this prayer below!

Share this prayer. Email it, Tweet it, and post on FaceBook. Someone needs it!

The Power of the Three Stranded Prayer
© 2016 by Sheila Mangum. All rights reserved.

Comments

1. Jocelyn Claudio says:

Amen!

2. Thank you! Amen and amen! 🙂

3. Amen

4. Renee Mitcham says:

Amen, Amen!! Thank you So much Father!!

5. Amen a very timeous prayer for me and my family thank you Jesus.

6. Amen!

7. Patricia Davey says:

Its amazing how when I need a prayer like this It comes through .
    I know that’s God Confirmation. For me to know He knows my pain and He’s Got me..for me to Keep Holding on and to be Strong as I Trust and Have Faith Things are and will Come together Very Soon As God is on the Move for me.
    Thanknyou Shelia
    God is Always on time

8. Amen, thank you.

9. Amen!

10. Lord, thank you for walking beside me during the most painful years of my life. There have been days when I know You carried me. Some days it hurt just to breathe my heart was so broken but you pulled me up and helped me to stand. My heart still hurts but I know you will finish what you started. I see evidence now of my prayers being answered. My long awaited prayers. Many days and nights I prayed Psalm 34. I know you are close to the broken-hearted. Seeing you move in my prodigal husband’s life, I know my miracle of marriage restoration is close! All glory and praise to God!
    Amen

11. Amen and Amen!!

12. Amen and Amen, thank You Father.

13. Amen thank you!

14. Amen!

15. Lord, your timing is perfect. Thank you for Sheila and her Holy Spirit led prayers. Thank you that you promise to restore the years the locusts have eaten Joel 2:25. Please restore the heartbreak, heartache and heart sadness I’ve walked with for so many years. And please do the same for all the other people on here who also desperately need it. You are a good God. One who delights in good gifts to His beloved children. Please pour our your healing power among us. In Jesus precious and life giving name, amen.

16. Amen and Amen

17. In the sweet and mighty name of Jesus we pray, Amen and amen!

18. Terri Carter says:

AMEN!!! I RECEIVE THIS PRAYER

19. Sheila
    Thank you for your prayers. God alone knows how I much I need Him to answer these prayers to day, and other ones I have brought before Him. My arms are tired, and do am I. The Lord is Good and He is my Hope and my Salvation. AMEN AMEN AMEN
    Let it be so in my life and lives of others

20. Amen!

21. Yes I claim healing in Jesus name thank you Father that you see me and my heartache and that you promise to heal me as I seek a closer walk with you! In Jesus name amen and amen!

22. Amen and AMEN! It is as God has made you my special angel of encouragement.

Today would be my 13th wedding anniversary. My husband however decided in February, he was not happy. He moved out and filed for divorce. My heart breaks every day. Every day I pray the Lord to heal and fill my broken heart.

Your words are always perfectly timed. And always relevant to my current situation. You Shelia, are a Godsend. I am so grateful the Lord has gifted you with this amazing gift of selfless prayer.

23. Yes and Amen!!! I thank You that You are restoring relationships!!

24. Michelle Wittman says:

Amen

25. Amen Father! I need this so much and need more prayers please.

I have been feeling so overwhelmed in my thoughts and emotions. Feeling as if the whole world is against me and my little family. I know God sees me and wants to take my shattered heart to be fixed and He has, but I know I have to be constantly reminded that He is El Roi. I suffer from anxiety and it’s been so hard for me mothering 4 children lately when I know I am doing all the right things. I am fighting warfare against the voices telling me I’m not who God says. All this pressure within myself. I know I’m not alone, but most days it sure feels that I am. Oh God please help your beloved. My heart is sad and I don’t want it to be.

26. Amen! Today’s message was spot on for me in every way. I have been fighting breast cancer this year and healing from my second surgery. Even though so very blessed, I am feeling very overwhelmed and stressed from medical bills. I want to impact others and make a difference in their lives. I long to find a higher purpose.

Thank you for this beautiful message today that wrapped me up and held me with God’s love.

May blessings surround you all.

• Rochelle Cowper says:

My mom just passed away at 93 years of age of natural causes. She’S a breast cancer survivor. You are too. Yep 93. You have many many many more wonderful years ahead of you. Yes and Amen

27. Amen!!

28. Amen and Amen! Timely prayer for me, thank you!

29. Amen for my family as we continue to trust God.

30. Amen! I really needed this prayer today!

Nicole, I am praying for God to open doors and send you and your daughter to the church He wants y’all in!

31. Thank you for this prayer. May it be so! Amen and Amen!

32. AMEN!

33. Amen! I needed this prayer this morning.

34. Amen and Amen!!! Heal Us Abba, Thank You El Roi in Jesus’ name Amen!

35. Amen and Amen. My heart is anguished. Show me your will oh Lord. Give me strength and wisdom to make the right decisions. Open his heart to receive your salvation. Amen

36. Amen. Praying for my prodigal son! 🙁 praying for Andy. Lord you know my heart.

37. Amen and amen!

38. I’ve lived with emotional pain for so long it seems like a way of life now. This pray is deeply personal for me. I don’t know how to end this?? I do trust God has a purpose. God’s will be done.

I have two prayer needs:
    I desperately need a job. The jobs have dried up in my market and I don’t know where to go from here. Asking God for wisdom, direction and to open up doors of opportunity beyond my dreams.

Also…I need to find a church family for my daughter and myself. We’ve been out of church for a couple months. I’m a little hesitant to get close to another church family, but desperate to be connected to Godly people.

Any prayers are greatly appreciated.

Thank you for caring for others.

39. Amen