Day Four of the Twelve Days of Praying

Day Four
The Gift of the Three Stranded Prayer

Father,

Thank you for the Three Stranded Prayer! Yes, let’s thank our faithful and true God today for the gift His has given us in PRAYER! Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. (Jeremiah 29:12) In the comment section on the blog page leave what is burdening your heart and in the mighty name of Jesus we will pray for each other. Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. (Matthew 18:19) What a gift we have in “The Three Stranded Prayer.”

The Gift Of Community
It’s better to have a partner than go it alone.
Share the work, share the wealth.
And if one falls down, the other helps,
But if there’s no one to help, tough!
Two in a bed warm each other.
Alone, you shiver all night.
By yourself you’re unprotected.
With a friend you can face the worst.
Can you round up a third?
A three-stranded rope isn’t easily snapped.
Ecclesiastes 4:4-12

We are so very thankful for the power of and the gift of community. The Father has said: “two are better than one” (Ecclesiastes 4) and we are to “encourage one another and build one another up.” (Thessalonians 5:11) Yes, prayer is the best use of His Words to not only empower us but to also encourage the lost, the devastated, the weak, and those feeling hopeless. PRAYER WARRIORS: There are MANY IMPORTANT prayer requests that our sisters and brothers have entrusted to us; we must be faithful to them (and God) by lifting them up to His throne! Please take a few moments today to pray for those whom God leads you to. (James 5:16) Yes, the Father trust You with the powerful weapon of.. prayer! Let’s honor Him and our brothers and sisters with our prayers. Especially pray for those with the same prayer needs as you and for those who are going through what God has delivered you from! It is the holiday season and it is hard for some. Let’s pray God’s love to wrap them tight! “For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.” Matthew 18:20. Yes and AMEN!

Comment below to leave your burdens and prayer request and PRAYER WARRIORS… Pray!

Love, Love, Love,
Sheila

The Power of the Three Stranded Prayer
Copyright © 2016 by Sheila Mangum

Comments

1. Harleygirl says:

I am asking for prayer for the reconciliation of my marriage after divorce and that we can let go of all past hurts. We are both back in church and trying to get back to God and be Christians that he works have us be. God has brought our children back into our lives after many yrs of distance and I pray that God would heal us to be parents together serving God and showing our children that God is what has made all of these things possible to be a happy and living family though Christ our Lord and savior

2. I need clear direction on what to do next. I need a breakthrough. I’m so tired and exhausted of toiling, fighting, and struggling.

3. I need a home for me and my sons. Please pray for God’s provision. I’m desperate to be settled, to feel safe and secure.

4. I don’t even know where to begin … its been a long 10 years, though, and God knows the desires of my heart.

5. Amen

6. I am asking for prayer for my marriage and my husband. We are in a bad place right now and it appears the more I pray the worst it’s getting. I feel so alone but I know that God is working it out. I lost my Mom the day after Thanksgiving and I am heartbroken as well as my family, my brothers and sisters. Pray for us who are so brokenhearted. Thank you for praying for me.

7. Father help me to release this fear to you. Give me the strength to do it afraid.Abba many of us are alone in our fears. Renew our strength that we come out out of hiding and come together faults, fears and all.In Jesus Name Amen!

8. Patricia Davey says:

I ask for prayers for my family as my husband and I are currently separated from our 17 yr old Son Joshua.. My desire would be to be together for Christmas.. That necessarily doors would be opened for a Steady Job for my husband and myself along with housing bring our family back to gether for the New Year…..

9. Five years ago our daughter went through a vicious custody battle and lost. The corruption in this case has been so bad that the federal authorities are investigating. Our entire family has been banned from seeing our granddaughters, including their older sister. They have been told by the court appointed social worker that they do not need any civil relationship with us. The younger daughter misses her family terribly and is failing her first year of high school. The other daughter (2nd daughter) has been given a car by the ex’s drunk girlfriend in return for her promise to ignore our family. She was secretly texting her oldest sister, who was 18 at the time of our daughter’s custody battle. This sister is now 22 and is studying to be a neonatal nurse. A relationship was building and then all of a sudden it was cut off by this live in girlfriend. Please pray for our daughter, and us, to get these girls back. They are being ruined. Please pray for our oldest daughter who needs a physical healing. Thank you for your prayers. The Three Stranded Prayer blessed me beyond anything you could ever imagine. God Bless You for sharing your beautiful gift of prayer!

10. I pray daily that my adult children would get back in contact with me, and that if it’s His will, He’d bless me with a godly Christian man-longing to be married again, so tired of emotionally-unavailable guys, no committments, etc., after being divorced for seven years. Also, that God would help me have a deeper hunger/thirst for Him, prayer, His word, etc. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

• Lord God I pray for Debbie and her family. You Father are our Restorer and You can mend these broken relationships. Lord I pray that love and forgiveness would be shown and given. Nothing is too difficult for you Lord. Lord I pray the years the locust have taken be given back double. Every thing that Satan used for harm in Debbie’a life would be turned around for her good. Lord I pray that as Debbue draws closer to you that you will draw closer to her. That she will feel your presence and a peace come over her life. I pray you would surprise Debbie this very day with something good. Bless her and give her a hunger and thirst for your knowledge. May the scriptures jump out at her as you communicate with her through your word. Give her the desires of her heart Lord as she puts her faith and trust in you.
      Amen

Praying for you Debbie and AMEN Tracy! Xo

11. Heavenly Father,
    You know my heart’s desire is for my husband’s salvation. I long for him to return to you and to his family., to once again serve you as a family. Oh how I miss the days of worshiping you together. My husband is lost but I know he belongs to you and you leave the 99 and go after the one. I pray the holly spirit convicts him until he’s filled with godly sorrow and drops to his knees in repentance. May Your will be done in his life, our marriage & our family. Thank you Lord. I know it is done in your Name!
    Amen

12. Many health attacks/problems. Thanks!
    And it’s not good to be alone so I pray for a mate.

• Heavenly Father I pray you touch Bonnie with your healing hands from the top of her head to the toes of her feet. I also pray you would bring a godly man into her life and I pray while she waits on your perfect timing that you would comfort her and fill the loneliness with your presence.
      Amen!

Praying for you Bonnie and AMEN Tracy! Xo

13. Salvation for all the men in my life.

• Father we bring Mattie’s loved ones before you. They need you Father and I pray this day that you would reveal yourself to them in a powerful way that leaves no doubt and they cannot deny that it was You. Stir within their hearts. I pray each one would have their own Damascus Road experience and leave their life of sin immediately. Thank you Lord that you hear our prayers and we plead the blood of Jesus over their lives.
      Amen

Praying for you Martie and AMEN Tracy! Xo

14. Please pray for my son Dimitri, he has a pending court date regarding his daughter. I pray that the judge finds immense favor towards him and that he is able to get shared custody of his daughter. Pray for his daughter that her heart is open to reconnecting with her daddy, and that she knows the truth that their time of separation was not his choice. The mother intentionally attempted to sever the daddy/daughter relationship in order to collect more child support. I pray that all of the mothers motivations are exposed to the judge and that she will be held accountable. I pray that my son will praise and glorify God for the favor he shall receive. In the Mighty Name of Jesus I pray. Amen

• Lord Jesus I come in agreement with Darlene that her son would find favor with the judge and that the truth would be heard that every lie be exposed and relationships restored. We know nothing is too difficult for you Father. IfvGod he for us who can stand against and no weapon formed against Darlene’s son shall prosper. Thank you Father for Dimitri shall find victory in Jesus!
      Amen

Praying for you Darlene and AMEN Tracy! Xo

15. Please pray for my son Gordon to come to his senses and return to God with his whole heart. Father, today would be a great day for Gordon to return to you with his whole heart, freed from the chains that bind, fully devoted to you. You, O Lord are able to do exceedingly abundantly more than all we can ask or imagine and I can imagine him truly serving you, leading people to you, with a job that honors you and provides for him and his future family, with Christian friends and role models surrounding him and serving you with him. Thwart every single plan of the enemy against him and this entire praying family at the power of the three stranded prayer. Thank you God that you are more than able. In the power of the name of our LORD and Savior, Jesus Christ, Amen and Amen!

• Father I am in agreement with Barbara in her request for her son Gordon to return to you Father I pray you soften his heart and show him your love and mercy show him that you will work out his plans and he can trust you melt away his fear and doubt father in Jesus mighty name amen!

• Lord we thank you that Gordon will turn his heart back to you, we thank you that Your Word is true in his life that Gordon will not depart from the God of his youth. In the mighty Name of Jesus we pray and agree. Amen

Praying for you Barbara and AMEN Darlene and Maria! Xo

16. Father, I thank You that my husband Clarence will hear from God, obey him, humble him and receive his wife. He loves me like Christ loves the church.

• Yes Father thank you for the work you are doing in Clarence’s heart father thank you for working in him to become the man and husband you have created him to be father that he will love and cherish Traci as Christ loves and cherishs the church we claim this is Jesus name amen

• Lord I stand in agreement that this marriage will be a testimony of your grace and mercy, I thank you for healing hearts. I pray that no weapon formed against this family will prosper. In the Mighty Name of Jesus, Amen.

Praying for you Traci and AMEN Darlene and Maria! Xo

17. Five days ago my significant other ended our relationship. I knew we were going thru a hard season (mostly because of his job problems) but I was absolutely blindsided by his decision. he does not seem to be inclined to try restore our relationship. I am absolutely heartbroken for many reasons and feel betrayed. I would appreciate any prayers for peace, strength to get thru and get over, restored hope and joy, and anything else that may come on your mind.

• Father I lift up Marik to you and ask that you would speak to her heart father show her you can work all things for good father for those that love you and are called according to your purpose Father I pray that now she would focus on your love and restoration in her life wrap your arms around her fill her with love mercy forgiveness grace and peace father in Jesus name amen

• Lord I pray for Marik, give her your peace, let her overflow with your joy to give her strength for this season. May she walk in your wisdom Lord, guide her steps. I pray that You Lord have ordered her steps and that you will place a mighty man of God in her life that will love and keep her lifted in prayer. In the Mighty Name of Jesus, Amen.

Praying for you Marik and AMEN Darlene and Maria! Xo

18. I am exhausted, overwhelmed, and discouraged. I identify with many of these, especially those praying for a long time for family restoration and healing. Father I lift all of these requests up to you. You are El Roi…you see us and haven’t forgotten us. You have a plan and are working right now even though we may not see or feel it. Be blessed today, ladies.

• Father, please give Jenny strength and hope. Open her hers to see what you are doing in her family right now. Thank you that nothing is too hard for you and EVERYTHING is possible with you and everything is possible for those who believe–we believe, help us with our unbelief. Heal and restore her family, in the power of Jesus’ name, Amen and amen!

I understand, Jenny, I’ve been waiting a long time too.

• Father I thank you for these beautiful women who love you and put their trust in you father I pray supernatural strength energy and faith let them see your amazing grace and mercy in Jesus name

• I stand in agreement with you Jenny that God will protect our family and love ones and that no weapon formed against our families will prosper. In the Mighty Name of Jesus, Amen.

Praying for you Jenny and AMEN Darlene, Maria, Barbara! Xo

19. Please pray for my son who will be leaving Friday on a six month deployment with the Marines. I pray that he returns back safe. Also please peay for my housing situation that I’m able to remain in my current home and also for a financial break through.

• Father, please keep a hedge of protection around Natasha’s son and bring him home safely and please provide for her financial needs. In Jesus’ name Amen and amen!

• Father I lift up Natasha’s son ask that you encamp your warrior angels around him protect him but also let him be a light to all he comes in contact with that he may honor and glorify you in all he does. Father I also pray favor and blessing for Natasha’s housing father provide for all her needs in abundance Father in Jesus name

• Lord we pray for Natasha’s son that you keep and protect him from harm, and that he returns to his family safe and unharmed physically and mentally. May the prayers of protection that cover him overflow to all that are in his presence. I thank you for a supernatural touch in Natasha finances, may it be a Ephesians 3:20 blessing, abundantly above all she can think or ask. In the Mighty Name of Jesus, Amen.

• Amen and Amen!

Praying for you Natasha and AMEN Bev, Darlene, Maria, Barbara! Xo

20. Seven years ago my husband entered into mid-life crisis and decided that he no longer wanted to be married. I immediately went to God in prayer and then opened His word. My Father promised restoration for my family. Knowing that God always keeps His promises is what keeps hope alive in my heart. However, the holidays are always difficult and lonely, so please pray that I will feel God’s peace in my heart as I wait on Him to complete His work on my family in His perfect timing. I’m praying that this will be the sabbath year of this, and that the horrific rip in my family will mended in such a way that we are stronger than ever before. Thank you all for your prayers, and may God bless everyone of you in mighty ways!!!

• Please let Candye feel your peace that passes understanding and bring healing and mending to her family, in Jesus’ name amen and amen!

• Father I stand in agreement with Candye and Barbara do an amazing awesome thing in this family father as on,y you can and all glory to,you father continue to protect Candyes emotions help her to be forgiving and not bitter let your river of living water refresh her keep her close father in Jesus name

• Lord I pray that you give Candye the desires of her heart and not only restore her family, but make it stronger than before. We know your Word tells us that your promises are Yes & Amen, you are God and you can not lie, so we rejoice in knowing You will honor your Word. In the Mighty Name of Jesus, Amen

• Wow! I admire your perseverance, Candye! I am going thru a heartache similar to yours but my partner decided to leave just this past weekend. The holiday season is something I am definitely not looking forward to.

Dear Lord, I thank you for giving Candye Your Word and promise- that you will restore and heal the relationship. Please, as she hopes, make it the sabbath year. I pray that the new relationship will be better than the previous one. I pray that you will be their strong foundation. Please give her husband awakening. Speak to him directly. Put him on the write path. Please break the chains that keep them separated. Please reunite them and protect them and their relationship from now one and forever. Please bring good out of what the enemy intended for evil purposes. We ask for these in Jesus’ name. AMEN!

Praying for you Candye and AMEN Barbara, Maria, Darlene, Marik! Xo

21. pls pray for abundant closed contracts in our office so that I can be released from financial debt into overflow and abundance and to use our wealth to glorify God’s name by helping others. In the process may God give us divine wisdom and self control in financial stewardship, that resources will be useld solely by God’s direction and for the glory of His kingdom

22. Please pray for my daughter who has unhealed wounds from the past. Please pray for God to help her know she that she belongs to God Almighty and to find her identity in that truth. Please ask for wisdom for me as her earthly mother.

• Father I lift up Cherie and ask that your Holy Spirit would fill her with wisdom oh how to council her daughter lead her thoughts and words to help guide her daughter closer to you father I also lift up this precious girl and ask that you heal her heart father help her to release any unforgivness or anger help her to realize it only keeps her in bondage fill her with the assurance of your love heal her father in Jesus mighty name

• Cherie I lift your daughter up and pray that she knows that she is fearfully and wonderfully made and that God has a plan for her life. May she have the heart to seek God and receive His forgiveness and love for her life. May He give you wisdom and direction to guide her to the throne of God. In the Mighty Name of Jesus, Amen

Praying for you Cherie and AMEN Darlene and Maria! Xo

23. Please pray for the Green family. We are all struggling with something. My dad had/has and had surgery and will be going through radiation. He now has a stoma so everyday life is an adjustment. Prayer that he keeps depending on the Lord and allowing the Lord to fight his battle as he deals with healing and adjusting. My brother Michael, holds a lot of anger in his heart toward himself and our older brother. CJ is prodigal. He has stolen from the family and burned many bridges. For the family as a whole to heal, seek forgiveness, forgive, love, show mercy and grace. Me, a season of doubt and feel stuck/alone or unheard. Spinning my wheels and seeking acceptance in the wrong places or drinking excessively to drown out my problems. Thank you and amen.

• Father I lift up the Green family I pray physical emotional and spiritual healing upon them Father show them your mercy and equip them to be merciful to each other Father I pray you release a new thing on this family bring the dry dead bones back to life father with your word and your love I pray you bring the right people and opportunities to this family father I thank you in advance for the great things that are about to happen pour out your spirit anew on them in Jesus name

• Lord I lift the Green family to you, heal their brokenhearts. May the root of this family brokenness be cut off and uprooted to never cause them harm again. May they know Your love for them and share that love with each other. In the Mighty Name of Jesus, Amen

• Hi Whitney…..I felt the pain in your post. May our God move quickly on your behalf & I declare & prophesy that your family will become strong & do great exploits, in JESUS’ NAME!!! God Bless You!!

• Sheila Mangum says:

Oh Whitney! Praying for the Green family and AMEN Bonnie, Darlene, and Maria! Xo

24. Amen and Amen…

Please pray for my son, Andy. For his heart and mind. He is my prodigal son! Lord, I pray your blood upon andy and his heart and mind. Change him Lord. You know my struggles! In Jesus name! Amen!

• Father, I lift up Gina and her son, Andy, to you. Please Father let him come to his senses and return to you with his whole heart. Give Gina strength and peace. Thank you LORD that you are more than able, let it be so in the name of Jesus.

• Yes father bring Andy back into your loving relationship in Jesus name

• Lord I stand with Gina for her son Andy to return to You with his whole heart and mind. I come against anyone, anything and against any strongholds that prevents Andy from You. Give Andy the courage to follow his heart back to you. In the Mighty Name of Jesus, Amen

Praying for you Gina and AMEN Barbara, Darlene, and Maria! Xo

25. Please pray for a dear friend of mine. He is lost to Jesus. He needs our prayers. Please pray God will give him Wisdom, along with myself so I can lead this lost ,weak and weary soul to Him. I’ve prayed for months and months and see a slight difference in him and I know God is working on his heart. The problem is these outside influences that aren’t good for him. They make him feel vunerable and controlled. It’s so sad. Please help me pray that God will remove ALLthe hinderances, be it things or individuals that lead him astray. I pray God will pierce is heart soul and mind that he’s so uncomfortable that he has no where to go but to JESUS. Also pray that God will lead me in right direction. Where he wants me to be and where he wants me to go. Thank you all for your prayers. Amen and amen. Much love in Christ.

• Praying now!

• Father in the mighty name of Jesus break the chains off of Juiies friend give him total and complete freedom show him how to receive that freedom! I also pray you continue to use Julie guide her fill her and use her father for your mighty purpose in Jesus name sustain her and give her hope faith and love to overflow onto all she comes into contact with in Jesus name

• Lord I pray that you order Juiie steps as she seeks you. I pray for salvation for her friend and that you sorround him with people of God that will be Godly examples of your love and grace. In the Mighty Name of Jesus, Amen

Praying for you Juiie! AMEN Darlene, Cherie, Maria! Xo

26. Please pray for the Kinney family. The mother is very sick and on a lot of pain meds. Pray for God’s complete healing, body and soul. Please pray also for God to heal my knee and for it not to require surgery however God’s will be done.

• Praying now for healing!

• Father I lift up the Kinney family release your healing upon them your word says by your stripes we are healed we claim that father I also pray wisdom for the drs and healthcare professionals that the family comes into contact with may they shine your light as they go through these trials and come out stronger and shine your light father in Jesus name amen

• Lord we thank you for healing Patsy’s knee and Mother Kinney. Thank you for taking away the pain and giving your peace and comfort. In th Mighty Name of Jesus, Amen

• I agree with you Patsy for healing of your knee! I ask for the same healing in my hip! Oh how I would love an instant healing rather than surgery, in Jesus’ Name! Jesus, Son of David, don’t pass us by!!

Praying Patsy and AMEN Bonnie, Darlene, Maria, and Cherie! Xo

27. Please join me in praying for a miracle for my sister in Christ, Kathleen. She has been diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer. It is now in her bones and brain. she has a husband and children who love her so much and want to spend more time with her.
    Thank you Father for protecting Kathleen and giving her strength. We pray for a supernatural healing, Great Physician! We love you and entrust Kathleen to you! Amen

28. Thank you for bother beautiful prayer post. My heart aches for my 27 y/o son who has walked away from God and has turned to drinking (he’s a functional alcoholic) instead. He isn’t living a liifestyle that I even want to hear about & I don’t know how long, how deep he needs to go before he will look Up. Two of his sisters got him to go to church with them last Sunday but, as usual, he walked away saying he just cannot find a daily application for what he heard. My heart aches for him to return to the Lord. He was in AWANA all the way they grade 8 so he knows the Truth. Thanks for praying for his heart to soften and him to be restored and set free from addiction.

• I’m praying for her right now! 💖 hugs 💖 to you and Kathleen.

• I am sorry, I thought I was in another person’s prayer request! I am also praying for your son’s deliverance! 💖 hugs 💖 to you!

• Father, please draw Moriah’s son to you. Please remind him of the truths that he learned as a child and break every chain that has bound him, especially addiction. Help him Father, help all of our prodigals to be set free by the blood of Jesus, for when Jesus sets them free they are free indeed! Set them free Jesus! Set them free. Amen and amen

• Father you never let go of your children father though it may look like nothing is happening we know you are working I pray a softening Morah’s son father give him a new understanding of your love father and refill Morah with hope and show her through her spiritual eyes that you are working we give you all praise and glory father in Jesus name it is not your will that one would perishe the shepherd leaves the flock to chase after one father I pray you do this in Jesus name

• Lord we thank you that Moriah has raised her son in your ways and now that he is older he Will Not depart from it! We pray that all attacks and strongholds are broken in his life and that the chains that bound him are loosed and broken, never to bind him again! In the Mighty Name of Jesus, Amen

29. Please pray my daughter will be returned to us soon, and for Gods victory and justice in this battle for her

30. Father, I pray for a renewed heart and faith. I have been tired and weary and fear has crept in. I pray for strength and grace during this difficult time. I also pray for direction to make faith filled decisions. Thank you. <3

Amen and Amen

• Praying for you!

• Father renew Jamie’s strength renew her hope refill her father with living water remind her that you have not given her a spirit of fear but of peace power and a sound mind He that is in her is greater that He that is in the world thank you father in Jesus name

• Lord thank you for giving Jamie strength for the journey. May she overflow with your love, mercy and grace
      In the Mighty Name of Jesus, Amen

31. My name is Lisa,I have always believed Our Heavenly Father’s promise to Grant us our heart’s desires. My deepest hearts desires is to be a pastor or minister’s wife. I know God is preparing me in my current season. I am now full time caregiver to my mom who has advanced dementia. I have learned as I care for her,patience,compassion, more love. As I see mom’s health worsening it breaks my heart as I cry out to God. I had been praying for a Christan friend I could pray with,and share about our spiritual walk with and study the bible together. I recently had just this small miracle when I least expected it! Please pray for me that my new friendship gets stronger built on God’s foundation and the Holy Spirit will be our constant guide. I also pray for God to send me my help mate soon. I feel very lonely here at nights as I care for my mother alone!

• Praying for God to send a husband for you!

• Father this precious daughter of yours is in need of your love and mercy to flow into her father I pray you bless her with the right people and friends to help her I bind the enemy and any distractions he wants to throw her way to,get her off course Father I pray for wisdom discernment patience and strength for her father fill her keep her heart pure and focused on you I,pray foe her mom have mercy on this two women father and I pray you would bring the right man at the right time into her life until then help her to stay pure and focused on you her first love first husband and wonderful father in Jesus name

• Lord thank you for giving Lisa the heart to honor and care for her mother. May you grant Lisa the desires of her heart. In the Mighty Name of Jesus, Amen

32. Amen !

33. Thank you again for this prayer! Amen!