Ask Him!

Father,

Thank you for the gift of “Ask of Me. “You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.” (John 14:14) You are abundantly generous with your grace, love, time, attention, provision, miracles, and mercy. Your Name is the power behind Your lavish giving. You give according to Your authority and Your character. You are the King of Kings and have the authority to grant ALL requests according to Your will. (1 John 5:14) Your character is tried and true and can be completely trusted. (Revelation 19:11) You have created the way to freedom, abundance, healing, and restoration; that way is… to ASK.

Father, the way You answer is found in the ancient Hebraic word for “answer” and that is “to pay attention to then respond.” You never meant for your daughter to feel alone, abandoned, afraid, or cheated. Your heart is to pay full attention to her and respond. There is NEVER a time where Your daughter is not heard! Lord, hear my voice. Let your ears be attentive to my cry for mercy. (Psalm 130:2) It is Your pleasure to answer as she humbly ASKS with a pure heart. You pay FULL attention then respond with a brilliant plan or a true miracle…ALWAYS. Your beloved daughter needs many things only You can provide for her. Today gift her with the gift of “Ask of Me.” May she be like Solomon and ask wisely.(1 Kings 3) Because it is Your desire to give her anything according to Your will.

Sister, It is time to ASK! What is it you so desperately need? You have His attention.

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. Jeremiah 33:3

In the Mighty Name of Jesus we have prayed!

Amen and Amen,
I love YOU,
Sheila

Ask and AMEN in the COMMENT section!

Share this prayer with someone you know who needs it!

The Power of the Three Stranded Prayer
Copyright © 2017 by Sheila Mangum

Comments

1. Linda Scott says:

Amen

2. Amen! It is confirmation of something I read last week….most women were not brought up with the mindset to ASK FOR MORE but to just accept the little that came their way. BUT Abba Father wants us to have so much more, we should start asking HIM for more… (Book: Children are from Heaven – John Gray). Thank you, Sheila and praise the Lord for a timely word. Thank you Father for Your generous giving heart – I am asking for more Father, for all You have envisioned me to receive from You. I am asking You to enlarge my capacity to receive more from You Amen!

3. Father, today would be a great day for my son, Gordon, to return to you with his whole heart and that we would all love you with all of our heart mind soul and strength. In the power of Jesus name amen and amen

I lift up Rochelle and her son Dave and ask for your healing and blessing on them as well.

4. I too struggle with the wise asking. My mind races with the reality that You do answer Lord. You do listen Lord. You know Lord. And if I trusted, truly trusted that you would handle my needs, as You say in your Word that Our Father does, what would I ask for…Father, I don’t know. Lord I don’t know what to ask You for because my heart wrestles. So the only thing I can say is, What do You want me to ask You for? Because I have a list. A list for each if my earthly family members, a list for my family in faith, a list for myself, a list for nearly everything…It’s quite the list – big and small, ordinary and extraordinary things. And of course I want them all and I want them now, like every child does. But Knowing that You will answer and knowing I am supposed to ask…Abba, can I just give you my childlike lists? And You can match up my true heart pieces with Your will for my life and other people’s lives. Because I don’t know what to ask You for, I’m just a kid.

In Jesus’s name.

Amen.

5. Thank you for hearing my prayers! Thank you for the answer Lord. I know it is finished!!!
    Yes & Amen!

6. Nan Powers says:

Yes, and Amen!

7. Amen!

8. Father, you know the greatest desire of my heart! Thank you for granting my request and attending to my plea.
    How I love you.
    In the name of Jesus,
    Amen!!

9. Only You LORD can do all things! Amen!

10. Darlene says:

Amen! Yes Lord let it be according to Your Word all for Your Glory!

11. Sherry Thiel says:

Amen, that was so timely

12. I am asking for complete healing for my son, Daniel!
    Thank you, Abba Father, that you delight to give good gifts to your children!
    Amen and Amen!

13. Amen!

14. Lord, I ASK for a financial miracle and healing miracles for myself and my family. You are so faithful! Thank you Sheila for your timely prayers!! Thank you Lord for your provision. AMEN AND AMEN!

15. Stephanie says:

Amen!

16. kerlita fuller says:

Amen.

17. Lorraine Nearing says:

Lord, You now ALL my needs..You have provided every time I ask and at times,even BEFORE I ask!!!! I give You so much praise and ALL the glory! Yet, here I am again asking for Your provision and guidance. I trust You Papa…with all my heart, mind and soul!!! Thank You for answering! Lord, I thank You for answering the prayers of all those that seek Your will as well. Show up and show off for them in ways that it will leave them with overwhelming thankfulness!!!! In Jesus’ sweet Name I pray! Amen and AMEN!!!!!

18. Amen.

19. Sweet Sheila! This was on my heart yesterday, and felt compelled to start writing out my daily prayers … so that I can go back and write in the answers. Recently, and without fail, I have been asking that God would immensely bless my boys beyond their wildest imagination and for God’s favor and protection … that they would see it and be drawn closer to Him. I don’t often ASK for myself, but yesterday I decided I will. I am believing GREAT things!

In the sweet, and most precious name of Jesus, AMEN!

20. Natasha Jackson says:

Amen. Fathet you know my needs I just pray that yoy hear my cry.

• He does hear your cry. Absolutely He does. I was compelled to respond to your post. And if I, just a regular girl, stopped what I was doing to pay attention to your cry…Our Heavenly Father, who is perfect, absolutely hears your cry. I pray He moves close, so you don’t need to cry out, just whisper in trust – Lord quickly come, Abba Father quickly answer. Amen

21. Amen!

22. In Jesus Name Amen!!

23. Yes and AMEN! I ask for more of You Father. Fill me up to overflowing.

• Amen! Father, I ask you to restore my family. Bring our estranged granddaughters back. Father, heal our daughters and save the souls of the family members who have not received you as Lord and Savior. Cause them to turn and see only you! I pray this in the precious name of Jesus, my Lord! Amen!

24. Amen!!

25. Amen!

26. Harleygirl says:

Amen

27. Claudia says:

Amen!
    Beautiful reminders!

28. I do not always ask wisely. So I ask The Father to give to me according to His heart. His will. He knows my needs better than I do. I’ve made a mess of life, but You restore. You heal. You love. I want Your heart Father. Have your way in my life.

There are so many with hurts and pains and needs. Be close to them Lord.

In the name of my redeemer,
    Jesus Christ,