Summer 2017 Prayer

header

Father,

Summer is here and has brought with it a brand new season of many long summer days and nights!  I pray my friend devotes this time and season to finding out more about… You, Your attributes, Your character, Your promises, and Your plans for them. (James 4:8, Joshua 1:6, Hebrews 10:22)  Father, my prayer is for You to show Yourself more and more in the summer 2017 to my friend than they have ever known!

More specifically Father, may Jesus be their One and Only Summer Love. (1 John 4:19)

May the long hot days be a reminder of Your love abundant for them as they warm themselves in Your presence. (Psalm 16:11) I pray this is a summer my friend pursues You with a hot pursuit; because only a heart seeking You this way can withstand the trials of this age, the tricks and schemes of the enemy, and even their triumphs and blessings. I pray Your child finds just what they are looking for in this summer of love. (Deuteronomy 4:29 and Isaiah 55:6)

May my friend find their summer safe place with You by knitting Psalm 62:8 into their hearts:

Trust in him at all times, O people;
pour out your heart before him;
God is a refuge for us. Selah!

Father, we pour out our hearts full of fear, regret, pain, confusion and empty them to be filled with Your holy and righteous love. May You forever be our shelter from lack, danger, and hardship! Yes, we trust You at all times (Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall) for: security, protection, wisdom, provision, comfort, revelation, understanding, and healing. We promise to honor You by being doers of the words of Colossians 4:2 and devote ourselves to fervent prayer that reaches Your ears, being watchful for Your holy hand (and second coming), and thankful to You for the perfectly answered prayer. We are so ready for our summer of perfect love!

In the Mighty Name of Jesus we have prayed!
Amen and Amen,
I love YOU,
Sheila
Share this prayer with someone you know needs Jesus to be their Summer Love!
AMEN this prayer below~

The Power of the Three Stranded Prayer book is on AMAZON.

The Power of the Three Stranded Prayer
Copyright © 2017 by Sheila Mangum

Comments

1. Amen! Thank You Jesus….!

2. Debbie Ward says:

Amen!

3. Jamie Willms says:

Amen. <3

4. Amen!

5. Thank You Heavenly Father for Sheila’s beautiful heartfelt prayer. Thank You Lord for loving me your daughter,fill me with your wisdom and discernment.As I read your Word open my eyes to Your truth and lead me down the path You have laid out for me.Fill me with the your joy and love to pass on to others. In Jesus Mighty Name, Amen and Amen!!!

6. Joanne Peterson says:

Thank you so much! Amen!

7. In the mighty name of Jesus, Amen!

The Lord bless you Sheila, as you work on your new book this summer.

8. Stephanie says:

Amen! Thank you for such uplifting thoughts!

9. Amen and Amen!

10. Amen!

11. Mary Ann says:

I woke up to this beautiful prayer this morning! I cannot thank you enough for blessing me with God’s powerful Word! Amen!I receive all that He has for me! I have to say too that I have the 40 Days of Prayer book that I bought from Amazon. How that book is blessing me! God bless you for being so willing to share His word with us and for us!

12. Whitney says:

Amen and amen! This past year has trying. My old habits would be to pull away from you, Father. I have been humbled and brought low day in and day out. It is exhausting but necessary for you to bring me where you need me. May this summer begin a new journey of complete faithfulness to you throughout all seasons of life.

13. Amen and amen

14. AMEN! Thank you Sheila.

15. Amen and Amen!

16. Darlene says:

Amen, may my heart and soul seek God, my forever Love.

17. Amen and Amen! You know my hearts desire Lord, help me, reveal your will so that I may make a wise decision. Amen.

18. Amen!

How timely. I just recommitted myself to focus on Christ first on a daily basis. Renewing my first love. ♥️🙂

Thank you Shelia. God bless you.